Hells Rangers Paintball Paintball Redefined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hells Rangers Paintball Paintball Redefined

Scenario Based Paintball Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Firearms Survey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ironsights

Ironsights

Firearms Survey Empty
PostSubject: Firearms Survey   Firearms Survey I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:32 pm

Hello everyone:

I have been tasked to assemble a statistics report for college and would like your input to the following questions. I have to have responses by Wednesday night in order to complete so please assist me as much as possible.

How many weapons did you purchase in 2013?

How many were pistols?

How many were rifles?

How many were Knives?

How many were less than lethal (Paintball, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, etc.)?

How old are you?

What is your gender?

Obviously this will not go past my college assessment and my business portfolio. Your aliases will be used for the stats to ensure your personal information is not compromised in any way. I would like to thank you for your assist on this in advance for it will help in both areas of Grades and Business Planning.

If you would rather not have it here on the forum, but would still like to assist me, you may submit an email response to me at info@tstactical.com under my secure business server or call me on my cell at 513-310-8592. I do not want anyone to post their personal information (i.e. Address, Phone, Name) in their response on here for your safety. Thank you!

Matt Tremper
Trempstar Tactical LLC
Batavia, OH
Back to top Go down
http://www.tstactical.com
Pathfinder
Admin
Pathfinder

Firearms Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firearms Survey   Firearms Survey I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:20 pm

Ironsights wrote:
Hello everyone:

I have been tasked to assemble a statistics report for college and would like your input to the following questions. I have to have responses by Wednesday night in order to complete so please assist me as much as possible.

How many weapons did you purchase in 2013?

How many were pistols?

How many were rifles?

How many were Knives?

How many were less than lethal (Paintball, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, etc.)?

How old are you?

What is your gender?

Obviously this will not go past my college assessment and my business portfolio.  Your aliases will be used for the stats to ensure your personal information is not compromised in any way.  I would like to thank you for your assist on this in advance for it will help in both areas of Grades and Business Planning.

If you would rather not have it here on the forum, but would still like to assist me, you may submit an email response to me at info@tstactical.com under my secure business server or call me on my cell at 513-310-8592. I do not want anyone to post their personal information (i.e. Address, Phone, Name) in their response on here for your safety. Thank you!

Matt Tremper
Trempstar Tactical LLC
Batavia, OH

How many weapons did you purchase in 2013? 6

How many were pistols? 2

How many were rifles? 2

How many were Knives? 2

How many were less than lethal (Paintball, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, etc.)? 0

How old are you? 35

What is your gender? M
Back to top Go down
https://hellsrangersteam.forumotion.com