Hells Rangers Paintball Paintball Redefined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hells Rangers Paintball Paintball Redefined

Scenario Based Paintball Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things to consider

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robster

Things to consider  Empty
PostSubject: Things to consider    Things to consider  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:12 pm

When you play remember it is for fun. taunting the other players is normal crossing the line and wrong and will make you and the people you play paintball with look bad. And you will loose any credit that you have made. Word travels fast and Bad words travel faster. And there is no quicker way to loose any sponsor that you have and never get one you want. So when you play remember that we all get caught up in the moment of paintball but as a crew or team or what ever you are look out for each other and keep it fun.
Back to top Go down
Pathfinder
Admin
Pathfinder

Things to consider  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to consider    Things to consider  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:13 am

Robster wrote:
When you play remember it is for fun. taunting the other players is normal crossing the line and wrong and will make you and the people you play paintball with look bad. And you will loose any credit that you have made. Word travels fast and Bad words travel faster. And there is no quicker way to loose any sponsor that you have and never get one you want. So when you play remember that we all get caught up in the moment of paintball but  as a crew or team or what ever you are look out for each other and keep it fun.

Couldnt said it better. Had nothing but good to say about Dead Reckoning and didnt think too highly of unit 55. Only thing I can add is if we lose have some grace about it show respect and enjoy it. Take from it something to change for the next time
Back to top Go down
https://hellsrangersteam.forumotion.com

Things to consider
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hells Rangers Paintball Paintball Redefined :: Paintball 101 :: Some Gear Ideas-
Jump to: